Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 05-30-2019, 04:08 PM   #1
AleTheLadyInRed
AleTheLadyInRed began at the beginning.

Device: Huawei Y5 II using Moon+ Reader
Moon+ Reader sort by import time for overwritten books?

Hello everyone,
I am having issues using Moon+ Reader since the 5.0.1 build 500100 version: I used Moon+ Reader since 2012 to read fanfiction downloaded from Archive Of Our Own (in epub format) and often when a fanfiction is updated, I download the epub and overwrite it in my ebook folder on my phone and when I import books and sort them by import time. Before this version I could see the overwritten books on top of the list while sorted by import time, now I can only see the new books on top of the same list. Funny thing is that I tried installing older versions, both of the pro and the free version, and all seem to have the same problem (even without restoring from the backup and importing all from scratch), I even tried a different phone with a different Android version and it's all still the same. This app is really good, but with this issue is really hard to keep track and have all the latest updated fanfictions ordered in chronological order. Anyone knows how to fix it, or at least why it affected older versions of the app as well? My phone is a Huawei CUN-L01 with OS Android 5.1
Thank you
AleTheLadyInRed is offline   Reply With Quote