Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Free Audible Book for Kindle w/ Special Offers

Quote:
Audible.com is offering a free download of "Water for Elephants" for Kindle with Special Offers customers.

A best-selling novel and blockbuster movie starring Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon, "Water for Elephants" is a beautifully written and narrated audiobook that tells a compelling love story in a Depression-era traveling circus. Atmospheric and magical, "Water for Elephants" is one of Audible.com's highest-rated audiobooks of all time.
  • You must have a registered Kindle w/ Special Offers
  • Offer must be claimed by 02 Nov
  • Offer must be redeemed by 09 Nov

Audible Offer
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:13 PM   #2
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I got it free with that link and I don't own a kindle. So worth a try if you are an audible member.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I got it free with that link and I don't own a kindle. So worth a try if you are an audible member.
LOL ...so much for exclusivity

Good job
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
You an also just create a new account (but it appears it must be linked to an Amazon account).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3 3G + WI-FI
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
You can also just create a new account (but it appears it must be linked to an Amazon account).
Everyone with a Amazon account has a linked Audible account with the same username. If you order a audiobook from Amazon it sends you to Audible to make the purchase.
BrowseTheStacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Also... Thanks everyone.
Old 11-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowseTheStacks View Post
Everyone with a Amazon account has a linked Audible account with the same username. If you order a audiobook from Amazon it sends you to Audible to make the purchase.
You can have an account not linked to Amazon, though - those who do will need to create a linked account (or go link their existing account before trying to get the audiobook).
Old 11-02-2011, 12:26 AM   #8
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks

Quote:
You can have an account not linked to Amazon, though - those who do will need to create a linked account (or go link their existing account before trying to get the audiobook).
True. I just mean that when you create a Amazon account they automaticly open a linked Audible account for you at the same time. Not sure if they do the same the other way around.

Last edited by BrowseTheStacks; 11-02-2011 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowseTheStacks View Post
True. I just mean that when you create a Amazon account they automaticly open a linked Audible account for you at the same time. Not sure if they do the same the other way around.
I don't believe so (and since I access a fairly new Audible acct that is shared and I'm fairly certain doesn't have an Amazon equivalent, it may be fairly common). And only the way you describe now, not if you've had accounts at both for a while (before the acquisition).
Old 11-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #10
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by aagstn View Post
I was able to get the freebie through my audible account. I don't think my audible and amazon accounts are linked as I never bought an audio book from amazon.

Thanks for the freebie!
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:33 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
You an also just create a new account (but it appears it must be linked to an Amazon account).
Quote:
FYI, my account is super old and not linked to Amazon, but I was still able to get the book free.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote