Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-09-2012, 02:21 PM   #1
J.E. Mullany
J.E. Mullany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
In the Shadow of Idols - spy/political thriller, heroine.

Hi all,
My book, In the Shadow of Idols, is worth a shameless plug. It is getting good reviews (from people I don't know!) and is available at Amazon, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble.

It was exclusive to Amazon till this past week so Amazon has all the reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/In-Shadow-Idol...5883031&sr=8-1

Quotes from reviewers:
“ The characters are great and well-developed. ” Ion | 2 reviewers made a similar statement
“ If you like thrillers -- this is for you! ” Bruce A. Sarte | 1 reviewer made a similar statement
“ Characters were interesting with a refreshing minimum of stereotyping and a number of interesting but not distracting personal scenes. ” Sharon | 1 reviewer made a similar statement

If you are looking for a good book, then I think you'll really be pleased with this one! And feel free to leave a review of your own.
Thanks
J.E. Mullany is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
political thriller, spy thriller, terrorism