Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-27-2010, 09:12 PM   #1
PetraGirlDog
PetraGirlDog began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Selling Noreve Kindle 2 cover K2

Hi Kindle lovers.

Selling a brand-new, never-used Noreve leather case for the K2; color is a deep dusty rose (official color name is Passion Vintage).

Asking $55 including free shipping in lower 48.

To see product details, photos, etc. check out the Noreve site:

[url]http://www.noreve.com[url]

This particular color is in their "exceptional leather" category. Use their handy currency converter to go from Euro to USD if needed. As of this posting, current USD retail is $90.

Happy to answer questions!

Petra

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-28-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: typos
PetraGirlDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Hi Petra,

Given that you're a new member here, please could you post a photograph of your cover, and include in the photograph a piece of paper with your MobileRead user name written on it. That will help to reassure buyers that you genuinely have the cover for sale.

Thank you.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
PetraGirlDog

Here's a photo of the Noreve cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	024.jpg
Views:	408
Size:	520.1 KB
ID:	57313  
Old 08-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
PetraGirlDog

Hi again, all.

I am indeed new to this forum and support the community's efforts to prevent fraud. It occurs to me that if a buyer is interested in my Noreve cover I can list iit on eBay (as a "buy it now"), which covers the transaction via eBay Buyer Protection. I'm a "blue-star" eBayer, 51 score/100% positive feedback.

Thanks, I'm off to read 109 East Palace on my Kindle. Happy Sunday.

Petra
Advert