Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-17-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
gchdevon
gchdevon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo and sony
Deleting calibre 64 bit.

Hi.
I recently got a new computer and moved over my ebook file etc. It worked well. My new computer has a solid state disc as its "C" drive and it is relatively small. It was getting filled up with programs that automatically installed on the C drive without giving the option of installing on the normal hard drive. Anyway in the process of attempting to install calibre on to the normal hard drive and also install the 64bit version everything got into a mess. My ebook folders have duplicated books in them have duplicated, compressed files have been separated from the ebook files. I wanted to remove calibre and start again with my saved folder of well ordered ebooks. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to delete the 64 bit version. It has no uninstaller file in its program folder, revo uninstaller does not record it and hunter mode on Revo, aimed at the shortcut starts uninstalling other programs in the same folder.
I have attempted to re download both versions and repairing with 64 bit version and deciding to make do with the normal version does not work. Normal version installs in the 64bit files for some reason.
At a loss, any ideas? Hope this forum is the best one for posting this query, I wasn't sure which fitted it the best.
Thanks for taking the time to read if you got this far.
gchdevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
This is not a program development question

Moderator Notice
Please read the sticky before posting in Development. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122042
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2012, 10:28 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
JUst go to Control Panel->Add remove programs there will be an entry for calibre 64 bit.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote