Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-30-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
i62 epub issues

Just got my i62 from ereader-store.de - ordered yesterday, received today: Great service!!

I'm very happy with the handling, the display, the whole feel of the thing. This is only my second e-reader; the first one was a Hanvon N518, which I have been using quite happily for the last one and a half years, but whose 5'' display just is so terribly small.

Anyway, I've got tons of epubs that I formatted to work on the N518. My standard css is the one Writer2Epub produces - with a few modifications. I had to work heavily with embedded fonts, since there's only one font on the N518. And I used loads of internal hyperlinks for TOC, which worked quite nicely with the stylus on the N518.

Now, on the i62, none of the three readers offered works to my complete satisfaction:

FBReader uses the font I set on the device, which is fine, but the hyperlinks don't work at all.
PDFReader displays the embedded font, hyperlinks work quite ok, but the font is very small and I can't zoom.
CoolReader would be perfect - hyperlinks work better than they ever did on the N518: the reader just zips to the page, what a joy!! - but unfortunately it displays neither the embedded font, nor the one set on the device, but only some Arial-like abomination.

Any help appreciated - I want to lke this machine!
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #2
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
OK, figured out how to change fonts in CoolReader. Now I'm VERY happy. I think I LOVE this machine.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert