Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-08-2010, 07:26 AM   #1
carlashmore
carlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it is

Device: kindle
'The Time Hunters' - a book for children of all ages...

Hello everyone,

I hope I'm in the right part of the site. Anyway, may I be so bold as to invite people to look at 'The Time Hunters'.

I hope it's adventure for children of all ages, in the spirit of Dahl, CS Lewis and JK Rowling. It was voted the most successful book on Harper Collins website 'Authonomy' and won a review from a HC Editor.

REVIEWS:

'I really enjoyed reading THE TIME HUNTERS. You start off the action with a bang, drawing the reader in right away. Your writing is strong, and in places has a classic feel....It has terrific potential.'
HARPER COLLINS

This is a wonderful adventure. It has the magic of Lewis Carroll and Kenneth Grahame, the inventiveness of Roald Dahl and the writing skill of Rudyard Kipling in my opinion. It is the natural successor to Harry Potter. Brilliant!

It's available on a range of formats and is priced at .99 cents at the moment.

http://http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/26063

http://www.amazon.com/The-Time-Hunte...9216015&sr=8-1

Many thanks for reading this,
Carl
x

Last edited by carlashmore; 11-08-2010 at 07:34 AM.
carlashmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
carlashmore
carlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it iscarlashmore knows what time it is

Can I just thank the e-community for supporting the book. People have been very kind
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 AM   #3
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I'll bite....look forward to a light read down the road...have about 4 must read books on my list right now.

If I but from Amazon is it DRM-Free?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:26 AM   #4
carlashmore

Aww, bless you, Jhemp. I'm new to this and afraid I don't know what DRM free means. If you buy from amazon it's for a Kindle.
Cheers,
Carl