Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
Wifi sync removed shelves

Has anyone else have this happen? I did a wifi sync last night and ended up losing the shelves that I created. It was a PITA to recreate/replace the missing shelves.
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:10 PM   #2
Thane1
Connoisseur
Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Thane1 knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Mini
Yes, I was frustrated enough to drop they complex way I shelved books (series, file types, etc.) and just stick with genres, AND manage those books and shelves via calibre.

If you have more than one KOBO device I suggest you don't try to sync each one in quick succession, rather wait a while, otherwise you might end up with undeletable duplicate shelves.
Thane1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert