Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-06-2006, 04:28 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Free e-book: The Wealth of Networks

The Wealth of Networks: How Social Production Transforms Markets and Freedom is a book written by Prof. Yochai Benkler, in which the author describes how through the emergence of the Internet patterns of information and knowledge have changed and how this change can either limit or enlarge the ways people can create and express themselves. The book is available as a $25.20 hardcover or as a free download.

[via TeleRead]
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 07:04 AM   #2
jefflou2002
jefflou2002 began at the beginning.

Device: moto e680i
sounds good .i will read it when i am free.i think it's a book like the world is flat which tell us how the new tech change the way how people live .
jefflou2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert