Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-12-2008, 03:07 AM   #1
justinmg
justinmg began at the beginning.

Device: none
TOC for pdfs

I have downloaded a few pdfs for the 505 which have no table of contents. How can I recreate a TOC for the pdf. I dont really want to convert to another format, as the reflow seems to be doing a good job. Do I need Acrobat Pro, or will something more simple (and free) do the job?
justinmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Yes here is a tool I posted a while back see thread (link)

When you open PDF in the tool, select the "Bookmark" tab to create the TOC. Not automated but works.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert