Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
bbones
bbones began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Front covers for Nook Touch

The Nook classic had my favorite cover, a simple clip on cover that only covered the front of the unit. It kept the display protected but didn't add bulk to the unit. Where is this for the Nook Touch? I really dislike the book-like covers for the Nook Touch since I love how slim it is and that the rubbery back works fine for holding it...not to mention that the book-style covers make getting to the power button trickier (not saying that it is tricky or that I couldn't figure out how to remove the cover to get at it...but I just would rather not)
bbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #2
mcooke66
Connoisseur
mcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to beholdmcooke66 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nook ST - Nook 1st Gen
I too like that cover for the Nook and would like it for NST but so far I have not seen it.

I have a B&N cover and they actually made getting to the power button very easy. They add a little plastic button on the inside back cover and all you do id push down on the nook symbol on the back cover. I never take the cover off to get to the power button.
mcooke66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert