Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #91
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by valb2953 View Post
I got the goodreader, but I don't know how to load books on the ipad to be seen by it. valentin bazavan
You can e-mail the books to your iPad or use DropBox. Either way you do it just select the file and then select open in Goodreader.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #92
valb2953
Enthusiast
valb2953 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad,kindle
how do you change font size in goodreader app? valentin bazavan
valb2953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #93
rhari79
Addict
rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhari79 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: .*
Goodreader was updated today to version 3.30.
In this the PDF crop feature seems to have an added "to cur. view" button.
If anyone can understand this feature, please help me out.
rhari79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #94
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
"To Current View" just means that instead of dragging the little crop lines, now you can zoom your view right in that screen until the page is the size you want it, and that becomes your new crop setting. It's actually kinda convenient.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:38 AM   #95
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2 64GB
Does anyone get reponses from the GoodReader team when they email support?
I've sent them some bug reports and a suggestion in a few emails, and I got nothing back.
Caleb666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:08 AM   #96
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
I sent them time ago and got no response. Even not a thanks or so.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:54 AM   #97
Snorkledorf
Blue. Not sad...just blue
Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snorkledorf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ridibooks Paper Pro
They totally need a blog to put comments on or a support forum or something. I'm personally terrible at returning email so I don't begrudge them that, but I'd really like to know that they're actually receiving our feedback.
Snorkledorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 07:58 AM   #98
Caleb666
Zealot
Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Caleb666 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorkledorf View Post
They totally need a blog to put comments on or a support forum or something. I'm personally terrible at returning email so I don't begrudge them that, but I'd really like to know that they're actually receiving our feedback.
Well, I sent feedback and bug reports, and I even explicitly asked them to reply if they had gotten the message, and they didn't. Which makes me wonder if they even read their support email.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #99
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I had Goodreader on my old iPod Touch but didn't use it much. I also bought it for my iPad and have been using it to read pdfs. It takes some time to get used to, all the options felt a bit too much at the beginning and there was some frustration involved, but I am liking it more and more, especially since I learned to integrate it with my brand new Sugarsync account. There's a lot you can do with this app, and I'm still learning. It could almost be a stand-in for the missing file manager I've been complaining about.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 06:05 AM   #100
Caleb666
Zealot

Has anyone upgraded to GoodReader 3.9.0 today?

After upgrading, I cannot start GoodReader anymore... it just hangs at the splash screen!
Old 10-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #101
hagba20
hagba20 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 1 wifi 32GB
I have exactly the same problem. Goodreader 3.9.0 hangs at splash screen and then crashes after a few seconds. Has anyone a solution for the problem.......
hagba20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #102
Caleb666
Zealot

They have published a fix here: http://www.goodiware.com/crash/