Old 06-07-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
emini_guy
emini_guy began at the beginning.

Device: none
Selling my PB301 Plus. Any buyers?

Hi,

I hope this thread is okay.

I decided to sell my PB301+. For two main reasons:
1) I am simply not using it as much as I hoped to being busy with other things and,
2) I am planning to move so a lot of things that I don't use often will have to be sold or discarded prior to my moving.

I literally used this thing for 2-3 days in February 2010 when I bought it. That means I practically did not use it. It is in a very good condition, and I really like it, but I think someone else may like it too and make a better use of it than I could. I may regret selling it, but I want to declutter myself as much as possible before this planned move so I am selling a bunch of other stuff too.

I am asking for $150 plus S&H with insurance which should be about $10. I paid $275 for it plus S&H, so I think I am offering a good deal for what is a like new gadget.

If you are interested, contact me by PM. You will need to pay by Paypal. I will ship only in the US. I live in Los Angeles.

Thanks for reading.

Wally

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 06-11-2010 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Edited to add "Sell" tag - OP sold unit.
emini_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:16 AM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I think you should move this thread to the "Flea Market" forum. You'll find buyers for your device there, as it is the dedicated forum for selling and buying second-hand devices.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
PM sent.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Wally, thanks so much for packing it well. Shipping was extra fast and we just love this reader. Great doing business with you.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:39 AM   #5
leber
leber began at the beginning.

Device: non
Hi, my son wanna buy it, so can you please send him email : lazyxiong@l.gmail.com

Alex.
Thank you
leber is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2010, 05:29 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by leber View Post
Hi, my son wanna buy it, so can you please send him email : lazyxiong@l.gmail.com

Alex.
Thank you

This sale has "Ended." The OP sold it.

Thank you for your interest.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote