Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-13-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
davepitbull
davepitbull began at the beginning.

Device: none
ActiveSync 6.1

I am having trouble with Active Sync 6.1. My phone which is a ATT Wing. After the sync I get a error that I can't figure out why. Any ideas?
davepitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Is there a version 6.1 of ActiveSync?

Don't you mean Windows Mobile Device Center, which runs on Vista? They're not the same.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Wrong forum and question which makes no sense... I smell a bot.
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
davepitbull
davepitbull began at the beginning.

Device: none
Yes I meant Windows Media center. I have ended the partnership and reconnected nut still get the same result. Which is the error message.
davepitbull is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6.1, active, sync