Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
vanhoavn
vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
[Help][Kinde DX] My DX reject azw2 documents

I put some kindlets in the documents folder but I cant manage to get it in the document listing.

Part of /var/log/messages:

Code:
110730:192151 cvm[6671]: D PrefixFreeVolume:DebugInfo::PathDataMap.UpdateFilter.accept: rejected: KCC.azw2
110730:192151 cvm[6671]: D PrefixFreeVolume:DebugInfo::PathDataMap.UpdateFilter.accept: rejected: KindleNote.azw2
Does anyone know the cause?
vanhoavn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:32 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
You need to install the "combined developer keys" from PoP. You can find it in the "Comprehensive List of Kindle Hacks/Modifications" sticky.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
vanhoavn
vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

The azw2 still doesnt show up, I dont think the problem is keystore.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:33 AM   #4
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhoavn View Post
The azw2 still doesnt show up, I dont think the problem is keystore.
I agree, must be something else than the keystore.

But just in case, let it be known that I had to jump through unusual hoops to merge the signing keys of the "Kindle Chinese Chess" kindlet in the keystore (since the developer keys were password protected and I didn't have the password). Details in the post below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
Update: I have managed to finaly add vanhoa dev keys here is my updated keystore:.
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #5
vanhoavn

Ah ok pop :P I coded that app just for fun within some boring days, and i dont remember the password too :|
Advert
Old 02-27-2012, 01:47 AM   #6
vanhoavn

I'm trying to run jar from bash, but the jvm cannot find classes... Anyone knows the correct syntax?

Code:
[root@kindle documents]# /usr/java/bin/cvm -classpath '/opt/amazon/ebook/lib/Kindlet-1.2.jar' -jar /mnt/us/documents/KCC.JAR
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/amazon/kindle/kindlet/AbstractKindlet
	at java.lang.Class.loadSuperClasses(Class.java:1800)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:660)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:125)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.defineClassPrivate(Launcher.java:533)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.access$500(Launcher.java:326)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$4.run(Launcher.java:547)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:333)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:302)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.doClassFind(Launcher.java:541)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.findClass(Launcher.java:589)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:402)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:321)
	at sun.misc.CVM.runMain(CVM.java:500)
Old 02-27-2012, 03:54 AM   #7
vanhoavn

Well, after restored my DX to 2.5.8, the kindlets appeared correctly, but 3.3 is better, so I upgrade it again.
So the cause should be something within the unofficial fw.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:15 AM   #8
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
speaking of the 3.x for KDXG, you should always go to the roots
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=353
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:28 AM   #9
vanhoavn

Thank you very much, it worked