Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
markman
Enthusiast
markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Sony PRS350
My Review Of The Sony PRS-350

I recently purchased a Sony PRS-350 for my wife. It is her first eReader and so far she loves it!

After looking at the Kindle and Nook (as well as my Aluratek Libre) she decided that the 5 inch screen of the PRS-350 was perfect for her. She didn't want/need wi-fi or extra storage. The 1.4 gig of internal memory seems to be more than enough.

I did a video review of the reader for my blog/YouTube channel. I hope everyone finds this helpful as they go through the decision making process.

Sony PRS-350 Video Review
markman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:14 AM   #2
bobsi18
Enthusiast
bobsi18 began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone & Sony Pocket (& support for a Kobo Wifi)
Very timely, I'm currently trying to decide if this is what I want (and am looking at the pink model too!) - so thanks for the review!
bobsi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 11:36 AM   #3
markman
Enthusiast
markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.markman knows what's going on.

Device: Aluratek Libre, Sony PRS350
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsi18 View Post
Very timely, I'm currently trying to decide if this is what I want (and am looking at the pink model too!) - so thanks for the review!
It is a very nice reader. If you want something that is compact and just plain works, it's a good choice.

I'm glad you found the review helpful.
markman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #4
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Nice review!
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote