Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 04-22-2013, 12:38 AM   #46
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Awesome. Thanks a lot for this. I'll have a closer look at Woolf's diaries right now..
medard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #47
book_lovin'_mom
book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.book_lovin'_mom can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
multiple download failures

I tried several times today to download this file to Calibre. It failed each time, telling me "there are no file formats associated with this file" or something like that.
book_lovin'_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #48
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
No idea what the problem is. I usually don’t use Calibre, but a test just worked out fine for me.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:37 AM   #49
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
No idea what the problem is. I usually don’t use Calibre, but a test just worked out fine for me.
Same here.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:49 AM   #50
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
You can simply drag and drop the epub file into your Reader when you connect your Reader via USB to your computer, Mrs book_lovin'_mom.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:28 AM   #51
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
I'm not sure if the problem is getting the file onto the reader. "Downloading to Calibre" sounds as if the problem was downloading the file to the computer using Calibre. But I just tried that, and it also worked, though it was slow and tedious...
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 03:53 AM   #52
kenp
Ken
kenp began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Nook, PC, Android tablet (ePub)
Thank you so much for the diaries!
--Ken
PS: someday, maybe, the 5th volume (1936-41)?

Last edited by kenp; 04-27-2013 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Added PS.
kenp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:40 AM   #53
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

v.6.0 | Update 21 May 2013

“L. is doing the rhododendrons …”

Updated with the fifth and final volume of Virginia Woolf’s diaries, covering the years 1936-1941. Additionally, I have exchanged the covers of the collection and the 32 books (these are final, I promise!).
Old 05-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #54
Breid
Zealot
Breid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really niceBreid is just really nice

Device: Kobo Aura HD; Kobo Glo; KPW
Thank you, Pynch, for your beautifully formatted Complete Works of Virginia. I am almost finished reading 'The Voyage Out', and I am so looking forward to all the other delight to come. Freshly brewed Karma to you.
Breid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:26 AM   #55
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
I love the new covers. Who created them? You?

Many thanks again.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:32 AM   #56
pynch
why in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacreon View Post
I love the new covers. Who created them? You?

Many thanks again.
Yes, I did them myself, using free watercolour textures from this site. I’m glad you like them.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:54 AM   #57
kenp
Ken

Wonderful! Thank you so much. Your opus is a true treasure. --Ken
Old 05-24-2013, 03:14 AM   #58
pynch
why in?

Thanks.

By the way, under the new MR guidelines the Early Journals 1897-1909 (Harcourt, 1991) are public domain, too, so I might add them some day.
Old 05-24-2013, 03:24 AM   #59
kenp
Ken

That would be verra nice too!
Old 08-22-2013, 02:32 PM   #60
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
What a nice and surprisingly well shaped edition of Virginia Woolf's Complete Works. Thanks a lot!

alvina
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote