Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #1
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
[Kindle Touch] Learn vocabulary easily

Hi guys,

I would really like to use my Kindle (Touch) for learning vocab! There are possibly quite a few that would enjoy to improve their foreign languages or learn for tests like the SAT, GMAT, GRE...
The idea is really simple and one of the things a Kindle is good for!
One would only need a couple txt files, one for the vocab to learn and one where the learnt ones go to. I think that should be an easy task with WAF (for the Touch), unfortunately, I don't know how to work it and especially how to change files with it. Maybe one could use the notepad... With php - which is available using optware - that should not be a problem!
There is a wide range of things we could add... timestamp to repeat old vocabulary, menu to choose from the vocab-lists, ...

Hope someone could work on that or point me in the right direction!

Thx in advance,
tommytomtom

Last edited by tommytomtom; 04-21-2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Title improvement
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
tommytomtom
Enthusiast
tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.tommytomtom never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Maybe someone could port the Anki program to the Kindle! That might work on the Kindle Touch using the web application or the real program on the other Kindles as well. I would like to put some effort into it; however, I need someone who can help me getting started!

Thanks in advance!!!
tommytomtom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert