Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #1
Everso
Everso began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Paperwhite and collections.

Hi all,

I have attempted various tutorials and FAQs but am getting nowhere with setting collections on my new PW.

I have installed the plugin and applied jailbreak to the PW - both seem to have been successful. The PW has 2 manually created collections on it but when I ask calibre to import collections it only reads one of them (correctly). Also when I create a new collection or add books to the collection it recognizes and send this to the kindle it does not make any of the changes - even after the required reboot of the PW..

None of the tutorials or FAQs mention the paper white except in passing to say it will need jailbreaking. After doing this is there some step I am missing? The really confusing thin is that it does read one collection. I would find it easier to understand if it read nothing at all.

Any one any ideas or am I going to have to move several hundred books manualy?

Everso
Everso is offline   Reply With Quote