Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #1
jeklo
jeklo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
How to manage books and docs on Paperwhite?

I am reading now already two days about that problem. I do not know how to make collections on paperwhite with cailbre. And it takes to much time to do it manually on Kindle. Can you please help me to solve this problem. I just wanna have folders on my Kindle like music, poker, movie .... Is there any way to do it?

Thx for help
jeklo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Yes, there is, but only if you jailbreak the device: Collections Manager.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #3
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
let me go Rah, rah, rah! for istab's collection manager. It saved my PW from being returned and my going back to my k3 in spite of the better screen on the PW.

And if *I* can jailbreak my PW, anybody can!
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote