Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Are you Pinterest member?

Have you joined Pinterest?
I just joined. It's more exciting than FaceBook, IMO. You can follow and repin the books. Here's my site:
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/drdln/

Share you link here. Thanks and good luck!
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I was invited to join and was interested to do so, but it would not let me do so without divulging my Facebook. I do use Facebook to keep in touch with some family and friends but am uncomfortable with how it is becoming linked to so many other things. So if Pinterest will not let me join without that, I won't join.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #3
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
I was invited to join and was interested to do so, but it would not let me do so without divulging my Facebook. I do use Facebook to keep in touch with some family and friends but am uncomfortable with how it is becoming linked to so many other things. So if Pinterest will not let me join without that, I won't join.
I know you could do with facebook or twitter and I have these both. But not sure if these are required. If it is, then I agree that facebook or twitter should not be a requirement.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:40 PM   #4
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
There is also a "Pinterest for men" called Gentlemint.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote