Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
HTML to mobi How to

I understand that it is possible to convert HTML files to mobi (or ePub or lrf) format ebooks. But I'm afraid I simply cannot work out how to do it from the Calibre GUI or FAQ. My best efforts so far get me an error message that the file format is not recognised, though I know that it is valid XHTML strict.

Could some kind soul please point me to a step by step How to file? Or outline how you do it?

While I am here, on an associated topic, is Calibre capable of converting an HTML file which uses an external CSS file?

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote