Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-22-2008, 12:35 PM   #31
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Where's _I Am America And So Can You_ ??

BOb
I just finished reading that! Excellent.

It is available at the Sony Bookstore ($12.95) and for Amazon Kindle ($9.99)
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
Interesting reading list! Well, I know that the Sony Reader does not work with this format, but how do you feel about Mobipocket? I found all but one of these books at Books on Board (and one of them was also in MS Reader).

1. The End of Faith - Didn't find this one
2. Hitler's Willing Executioners - Mobipocket $7.96
3. Witnesses of War - Mobipocket $7.96
4. Fear - Mobipocket $8.00
5. How Hitler Could Have Won WWII - Mobipocket $12.76
6. Infidels - MS Reader & Mobipocket $7.96
7. Cry Havoc - Mobipocket $13.44

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php
Using the various script/programs listed in various places on MobileRead, one can easily take Mobipocket format and get it converted LRF for the 500/505.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 AM   #33
cassle
Enthusiast
cassle began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500, iPhone
"That is nice to find out that Sony is agressive with prices and seems to want to succeed. Go SONY!

I think the same with u about this one, Jon. ^^
cassle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #34
dhbailey
Guru
dhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enoughdhbailey will become famous soon enough

Device: HP iPAQ211 / PRS 500, 700 and 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Using the various script/programs listed in various places on MobileRead, one can easily take Mobipocket format and get it converted LRF for the 500/505.
I hadn't realized that DRM mobipocket files could be converted. I thought the conversions only worked on non-DRM mobi files.
dhbailey is offline   Reply With Quote