Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Savage Storm: Rys Rising Book II epic fantasy

With great happiness I released the next novel in my Rys Rising series this week.

Savage Storm: Rys Rising Book II

About the novel:

Filled with righteous rage, Dacian and Onja spread violent chaos across two realms. In the tribal kingdoms of the west Onja sees a whole civilization that she must harness if the rys are ever to destroy the hated tabre of Nufal. No longer hobbled by dreams of rys and tabre unity, Dacian crafts enchanted weapons and trains the rys to fight. Onja commands Amar to raise an army. She ambitiously decides to abolish the religions of the western tribes and to install herself as their new Goddess. Aided by her magic, Amar daringly overthrows monarchies and celebrates with his outlaws in the palaces of the vanquished. The servants of the rys revel in Onja’s grandiose vision, but the Nufalese humans and their tabre masters have barely begun to realize their danger. When Onja enthralls the savage Chatapaka people of the remote north and unleashes their brutal hordes upon vulnerable Nufalese settlements, the militia is overwhelmed. Cruce Chenomet and his comrades struggle to save the fleeing settlers. Cruce quickly loses hope but keeps his courage as he confronts the savage storm.

Savage Storm is $4.95 and available at

My website
Smashwords
Kindle

Thank you to my readers who have already bought the novel.

In the coming weeks it will distribute to other ebook retailers as well, including Apple iBooks and Barnes & Noble Nook.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #2
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Just grabbed a copy of this book off your web site! I'm so looking forward to reading it! The only down side is that I'm upset with myself for not seeing this post earlier. Oh well I'll get to enjoy this new book this weekend!
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:33 AM   #3
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
@rdjack21 Thanks for commenting, and I'm so glad you enjoy my novels.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epic fantasy, fantasy series, new release