Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
TIMN: Samsung Series 7 Slate PC-with Windows 7

http://thisismynext.com/2011/08/31/s...date-hands-on/

Quote:
In terms of specs, the Series 7 is a lot like ASUS’ Eee Slate. It literally has the guts of a high-end laptop, including a dual-core Core i5-2467M processor, 4GB of RAM, and a 64 or 128GB SSD. However, Samsung’s claiming to have brought over a lot of its Series 9 features, such as instant-on and sub 30-second boot times. Yet despite those organs, it is said to have over six hours of battery life. The 64GB version, which comes with a stylus, will ring up at $1,099. The $1,349 version will include a 128GB drive, a stylus and both a docking station and keyboard.
Has a Wacom digitizer with stylus.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:56 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Been waiting a long time for something like this. Thought I'd have to wait for Ivy Bridge, at least. If reviews are good, I'm getting myself one of those.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert