Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-07-2011, 08:09 PM   #1
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Keyboard, Surface Tablet, Android Smartphone, Laptop, Netbook
UK 3G to surf non-Amazon sites in Canary Islands?

Looked on Amazon which shows 3G coverage in the Canaries but can anyone confirm that you can browse sites other than Amazon using this?
Tome Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Dallista
Connoisseur
Dallista doesn't litterDallista doesn't litter

Device: K3, PW
I wouldn't count on being 100 % sure either way until you get there and try it out, no matter what anyone says. There seems to be no rhyme and reason to it, at least in my experience.
BTW love your avatar, sweet Garnet...
Dallista is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2011, 11:54 AM   #3
Tome Keeper
Addict
Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tome Keeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks Will have to see on Friday then, was hoping there would be an ex-pat around. If not I can use my phone, just trying to avoid large charges.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:24 PM   #4
Tome Keeper
Addict

For future reference, I got a strong 3G signal everywhere I tried and access to all websites was free.