Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
gazpacho61
gazpacho61 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi from Spain

First post, and thanks in advance to everyone. Thinking about getting an ereader myself, but waiting for prices to come down a bit. I still think that 300 € are a bit too much. Soon, I hope.
Cheers, everyone
gazpacho61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #2
Max
Connoisseur
Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Max has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad, DR1000s
Hi, and wellcome.

In Spain there is a new web that sell ebooks and readers. They offer are 199euros,

http://www.leqtor.com/
Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 AM   #3
gazpacho61

Thanks

Thanks, I'll have a look. With Christmas round the corner who knows
Old 12-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #4
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Welcome to MR. There is a ton of information about e-readers and books here. Start with the home page and the wiki!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi gazpacho61 and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know what you finally decide on.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 03:05 PM   #6
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Welcome and yes, look at leqtor.com or look for Papyre 5.1 or Kindle, all of them are less than 300€ (I don't recommend Sony PRS-300, I feel it's a "timo", 230€ instead of 199$).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, gazpacho61.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 01:26 PM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, gazpacho61
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:16 AM   #9
gazpacho61

papyre 5.1

Thanks for your advice. Not so keen on the papyre 5.1, tho' it is inexpensive, the screen is far too small. I quite like the papyre 6", but I'm sure that prices will adjust. 299 € for an ereader is still too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Welcome and yes, look at leqtor.com or look for Papyre 5.1 or Kindle, all of them are less than 300€ (I don't recommend Sony PRS-300, I feel it's a "timo", 230€ instead of 199$).
Old 12-18-2009, 05:19 AM   #10
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazpacho61 View Post
Thanks for your advice. Not so keen on the papyre 5.1, tho' it is inexpensive, the screen is far too small. I quite like the papyre 6", but I'm sure that prices will adjust. 299 € for an ereader is still too much.
Look further. I've seen Papyre 6.1 about 259 (at a mall, not Internet).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #11
gazpacho61

Thanks, I'll keep searching