Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #1
Guinan
Guinan began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
iOS Reader Application Plugin

I tried to install this plugin and got the following error (below). I am on an Acer Aspire|M Laptop, running Windows 8. I had to replace my hard drive due to damage, and after re-installing Calibre I'm just now getting around to installing the plugins.

calibre, version 1.27.0
ERROR: Install Plugin Failed: A problem occurred while installing this plugin. This plugin will now be uninstalled. Please post the error message in details below into the forum thread for this plugin and restart Calibre.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\plugin_updater.py", line 711, in _install_clicked
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 375, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 53, in load_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\zipplugin.py", line 211, in load
InvalidPlugin: The plugin at C:\Users\Tammy\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_x4mvnx\c _k5kr.zip needs a version of calibre >= 1.29.0
Guinan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Its clear what the issue is. Top of the report shows you are running calibre 1.27.0; last line says that calibre 1.29.0 is required.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert