Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-02-2015, 07:20 PM   #6121
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Double DUH on me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
And your link linked to an Amazon product page, included in my post. It gives the exact date I am going by.

Amzon is a major retailer.
[I just added the exact dates to my original post]

Last edited by alansplace; 07-03-2015 at 04:14 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:30 PM   #6122
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool Suggested replacement for the Blue Beetle

Advert
Old 07-03-2015, 03:59 PM   #6123
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post

That is a great ride. Looks like it is even functional - and legs move like walking instead of wheels only.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 04:56 PM   #6124
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Cool Keeper of the countdown

Peace Talks release date countdown:
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 04:58 PM   #6125
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Nice wheels -- I like!
Advert
Old 07-03-2015, 07:16 PM   #6126
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:

Cool! But what if it rains or snows?
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:12 PM   #6127
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Tyranobike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
That is a great ride. Looks like it is even functional - and legs move like walking instead of wheels only.
...er doesn't that make for a kinda' rough ride?

Quote:
Nice wheels -- I like!
Definately cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
Cool! But what if it rains or snows?
I'll make a guess that you've never ridden a motorcycle.

Last edited by alansplace; 07-03-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #6128
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
Quote:
I'll make a guess that you've never ridden a motorcycle.
You're right, I've never ridden a motorcycle.

It rains a lot here, so that's always my concern. Some of my friends who ride motorcycles hate it when it rains.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:16 PM   #6129
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool motorcycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post
You're right, I've never ridden a motorcycle.

It rains a lot here, so that's always my concern. Some of my friends who ride motorcycles hate it when it rains.
I lived in Anchorage AK and rode a motorcycle for transportation the year round.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:27 PM   #6130
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool Butters & Harry riding Sue...

Old 07-05-2015, 07:23 AM   #6131
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Nice...very moody.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:49 AM   #6132
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

Last edited by eschwartz; 07-05-2015 at 12:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:10 PM   #6133
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool About Peace Talks...

Quote:
This link might be a better choice than the Amazon one because it, at least, contains the title (as well as the release date). I suppose that you could include them both if you cared to.

Old 07-05-2015, 12:16 PM   #6134
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie

I can do both. I trust the Amazon release date more than I trust goodreads, of course.
Old 07-05-2015, 12:30 PM   #6135
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool publication date

Quote:
I can do both. I trust the Amazon release date more than I trust goodreads, of course.
...er trust? But they both display the same release/publication date?

Tags
fantasy series, magic, supernatural, the dresden files, urban fantasy