Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-10-2011, 05:13 AM   #16
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Welcome! I was a newbie back in December and I felt the same way when I found this place

Since my brain is having trouble resolving your user name, every time I see it, I see "jellybelly". But since I like jelly beans, it's not a bad thing. Other users have fared far worse in my interpretations. I still think of DiapDealer as a guy selling diapers door-to-door. (Shhh... don't tell him.)

Now, I must go before the rabbit sees me.

Edited to add: I still think of vampire bunnies every time I see celery.
Lol.....My last name is Elie-kelly first name is jenn
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #17
hols57
hols57
hols57 began at the beginning.

Device: sony 300packed up -thanks,Sony!) Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleliekelly View Post
gerbils are slightly frightening. And i have seen hamsters attack, im sure for some they are fine but wow they are like little ninjas when provoked. just saying.
...hamsters are evil! If they were dogs,they'd be banned as dangerous!
hols57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #18
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
. . . i think im going to like it in your neighborhood.
If you start singing "won't you be my neighbor and putting on a sweater, I'm running for the hills!!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #19
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
If you start singing "won't you be my neighbor and putting on a sweater, I'm running for the hills!!!
Hey i heard that Fred Rogers was originally an trained killer with the military. if that the truth im way more scared...of the hamsters. I dont do cardigans...only sweater vests and only if they have my name sewn into them.
Old 06-10-2011, 02:40 PM   #20
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Hey i heard that Fred Rogers was originally an trained killer with the military. if that the truth im way more scared...of the hamsters. I dont do cardigans...only sweater vests and only if they have my name sewn into them.
I'm sorry, but the scariest thing in the whole wide world is a big purple dinosaur -- "I like you, you like me....." AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2011, 03:09 PM   #21
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
I'm sorry, but the scariest thing in the whole wide world is a big purple dinosaur -- "I like you, you like me....." AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
How about a purple dinosaur wearing a cardigan singing a duet with Mr. Rogers!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #22
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jersysman View Post
How about a purple dinosaur wearing a cardigan singing a duet with Mr. Rogers!
Throw in a dog sized ninja hamster and an attack bunny and you win !!

Last edited by GoSharks; 06-10-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-10-2011, 03:35 PM   #23
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Quote:
^ This. Enough said
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:42 PM   #24
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.

Quote:
Throw in a dog sized ninja hamster and an attack bunny and you win !!
bahahahaha! ninja hamsters also wearing sweaters. THAT would be super-de-duper.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #25
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
He was forbidden in my house! Him and those damn (are we allowed to say that here?) Telletubby things...*shivers*
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:43 PM   #26
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
He was forbidden in my house! Him and those damn (are we allowed to say that here?) Telletubby things...*shivers*
I think when you have 712,159 Karma points, you can pretty much say any "damn" thing you want!!

And our house was also a BFZ (Barney Free Zone).....oh, god, I just said his name....must go outside, turn around three times and spit!!!!
Old 06-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #27
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
I think when you have 712,159 Karma points, you can pretty much say any "damn" thing you want!!

And our house was also a BFZ (Barney Free Zone).....oh, god, I just said his name....must go outside, turn around three times and spit!!!!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #28
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:

Yes, but YOU only have 99-thousand something Karma. Now go back and fix it. *stomps foot and points to post*

CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #29
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
teletubbies should have been in a stephen king novel NOT a children's program although, once had a wiggles cd on repeat for the entire trip from maine to upstate new york and and still have nightmares where i wake up yelling "fruit salad yummy, yummy"...... my therapist wont discuss it with me says it is too twisted for his practice.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:06 PM   #30
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
Yes, but YOU only have 99-thousand something Karma. Now go back and fix it. *stomps foot and points to post*

Perhaps I was too subtle in my plea for Karma?!

Also, the rules say no foot stomping until 700,000.....

Last edited by GoSharks; 06-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.