Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-22-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
ddair
Edge User

Same ISSUE with replying to a post! Can start new thread but can not reply!

borisb,
Thanks for your help. I was looking at the software version instead of "build". It is Dingo1.1! LOL

I'm happy to hear that Android 2.2 will happen.

I did send the request using the software link and was very surprised when it did not go through. Perhaps, it was a temporary glitch.

Also, do you know why the forum time shows post time as 5:54PM when it is shortly after 1:00PM est. I've noticed that on my post too.

I still am getting kicked off repeatedly, asked to sign in, though I've signed in multiple times. I've never experienced this issue with responding on other boards. Either asks for repeated sign ins or says I do not have permission though the bottom message says I do have permission. LOL
I do not know if anyone else has experienced this problem but it does not encourage interacting on the board.
I end up re typing replies over and over. "Groundhog day"
Thanks,
Diania

Old 12-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

One other user has had this problem in the past. All I can say is to contact enTourage Tech Support and see if they can help you figure out the problem with replying to posts.

As for the time, this reflects different timezones. The default is GMT, so if you want times to display in your own time zone, go to http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/...do=editoptions and look at the "Date & Time Settings" (near the bottom).

Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
ddair
Edge User

trying to post....

Old 01-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #4
borisb
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddair View Post
trying to post....
Hurray! It worked!

Old 01-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #5
Snow
Edge User

Unfortunately that was not ddair, it was me logged in as ddair trying to reply. If anyone on the forums has had the issue of not being able to reply to threads but only create new ones, please PM me! I'm quite certain it's a browser issue but I cannot replicate it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Advert
Old 01-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
Gunnerp245
Edge User

I have not had this issue, yet.