Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #31
digital_steve
Muppet
digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.digital_steve has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mylesau View Post
I think you've both missed the point.

There are eBooks that only come in 'Desktop' format i.e. there will not be an ePub version to download. These are the books I'm referring to, not the ones that do have an ePub version as well...

In the description of the book it shows you, complete with lovely icons, what format the book is in.
If it only says desktop and you bought it anyway then you, or whoever else did that, are beyond help from the forum.

The only way you could transfer it to your reader is to take the HTML or cut/copy and make your own epub.
digital_steve is offline   Reply With Quote