Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
Kitten's Dream

Helpless, unseeing, the tiny black kitten clings to his mother, cementing a quest for love that will take him down many paths -- literally -- as hardships separate Kitten and the young woman who adopts him. The kitten battles weather, hunger, sickness and scary creatures as he struggles to find a place he can call home.

http://www.amazon.com/Kittens-Dream-...tten%27s+dream

It's not my book, it's my father's. My sister put it on Amazon for him. My 6-year old daughter made me read it to her twice, so in her slightly biased opinion, it's good.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote