Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #121
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Link? I did a search and found only the old one.

Never Mind I got the link off your blog. It doesn't turn up in search so I didn't see this one. If I had I would've price reported it yesterday.

Quote:
It's still free.

Kindle Link
for those who want to Price report it.
I reported it again, as there is still hope (but less after a day passes, I've found).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #122
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Smashwords (multi-format):

Collateral Damage by KS Augustin (SF romance story).

Quote:
No good deed ever goes unpunished.

Meyal Lit has been alone on an orbital for the past six months, analysing the remote planet of Falcin V. It’s a lonely job but, if it means financial security for herself and her family, Meyal is happy to grit her teeth and do it. That is, until a rival exo-geologist on a station on the opposite side of the planet contacts her.

Even though they work for competing companies, loneliness drives Meyal and Waryd together. In between work shifts, they indulge in small talk and chat-sex, knowing nothing can come from their liaison. Then Meyal gets confidential news that could change the entire way she and Waryd operate. If she does nothing, Waryd dies; on the other hand, if she saves her rival, she can kiss her dreams of financial independence goodbye.

What’s a smart, introverted geologist to do?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:08 PM   #123
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Thanks, I am glad to add another KS Augustin to my collection! Good science fiction romance!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:36 AM   #124
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from All Romance eBooks (and, I assume, a number of other stores):

Right Moves by Ava McKnight (Ellora's Cave) - with four of five flames on the heat index.

Quote:
Part of the Playing With the Boys series.

Claire is a writer for Scottsdale Live magazine, covering the new fitness hotspot in town. From her first meeting with the club’s sexy and charismatic owner, Jack, she’s intensely attracted to him.
Jack has made millions training professional athletes and has devoted plenty of time to keeping his own sculpted physique in excellent shape. But there’s more to Jack than his awesome bod and radiant smile. He’s a visionary and, Claire discovers, a kindred spirit whose sensual lovemaking and tender words are just what she needs.
But can Claire shed the fear of abandonment she’s felt most of her life, because of her estranged parents, and accept what Jack ultimately has to offer—his love as well as his sexual need?
I just had a look at Ellora's Cave directly, because I had forgotten about the overhaul. Then I remembered. I cannot access my book, they have not replied to my mail, and I am quite fed up. Did you manage to get our Ellora's Cave issues resolved? What is the best way to go about it? Right now I am so exasperated I am not even prepared to wait until their overblown new first page is getting loaded.

Last edited by Britomart; 01-14-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #125
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
The Soldier (Duke's Obsession #2) by Grace Burrowes, today's Kindle Daily Deal at $1.99, is also available for the same price at Barnes & Noble.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:41 PM   #126
JNCalif
Enthusiast
JNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watchJNCalif is clearly one to watch

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britomart View Post
Free from All Romance eBooks (and, I assume, a number of other stores):

Right Moves by Ava McKnight (Ellora's Cave) - with four of five flames on the heat index.

I just had a look at Ellora's Cave directly, because I had forgotten about the overhaul. Then I remembered. I cannot access my book, they have not replied to my mail, and I am quite fed up. Did you manage to get our Ellora's Cave issues resolved? What is the best way to go about it? Right now I am so exasperated I am not even prepared to wait until their overblown new first page is getting loaded.
Give them another shot - I had a few issues with my books after the switchover to the new site, and they got back to me within a day. They are very helpful in general whenever I've had an issue, both before the switchover and after. I think there must be a few kinks (of the computer kind, lol) that need to be worked out with the new system. I know that happened at my workplace (a newspaper) when we switched over to our new website a year ago.
JNCalif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM   #127
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
2nd ellora's cave freebie is:

Refugee, the first, short title in the Mystic Keepers series by Aubrey Ross,
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055E40N4/

this one at B&N also (above is not; B&N is skipping a lot of these, this year).

My issue with new purchases at Ellora's Cave was resolved, but my entire library from jasminejade simply disappeared in the transition (good think I had them backed up).

for UK customers only: Instructed to Play (Main/UK), an erotica short story anthology,
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009QU9WEK/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009QU9WEK/
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:49 PM   #128
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I just came across It Happened One Valentine's Day: An Avon Romance Valentine's Day Sampler @ Amazon. It's an Avon Pre-Order to be released February 12 and mentions the following as authors:

Eloisa James
Lynsay Sands
Jeaniene Frost
Liz Carlyle
Kerrelyn Sparks
Pamela Palmer
Rachel Gibson
Emma Cane
Cheryl Harper
Jennifer Ryan
Sophie Jordan
Jennifer McQuiston
Beverly Jenkins
Kathleen Harrington

No decent description from Amazon, so no clue if it's teasers from each author, or maybe a collection of short stories?
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #129
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
I just came across It Happened One Valentine's Day: An Avon Romance Valentine's Day Sampler @ Amazon. It's an Avon Pre-Order to be released February 12 and mentions the following as authors:

Eloisa James
Lynsay Sands
Jeaniene Frost
Liz Carlyle
Kerrelyn Sparks
Pamela Palmer
Rachel Gibson
Emma Cane
Cheryl Harper
Jennifer Ryan
Sophie Jordan
Jennifer McQuiston
Beverly Jenkins
Kathleen Harrington

No decent description from Amazon, so no clue if it's teasers from each author, or maybe a collection of short stories?
That's alot of authors...Harlequin is doing something like too. Found more info here. It's just excerpts.

Last edited by Blossom; 01-14-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 08:10 PM   #130
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The price is right at least. LOL
Old 01-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #131
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
The price is right at least. LOL
True! Maybe they will have some good sales to with it.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:50 PM   #132
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Sale! 8 Sabrina Jeffries Titles $1.99 @ Nook Store.

Two excellent series! I loved the Lord trio and have the Swanlea series the next SJ books to read. Hopefully Amazon will price match.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:04 AM   #133
copyrite
Wizard

Shannon Stacey's Exclusively Yours is free at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IIWY0M?
Old 01-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #134
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Shannon Stacey's Exclusively Yours is free at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IIWY0M?
Thank you!
I've been wanting to try one of her books for awhile now. Now to find the space in my 'TBR' pile!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #135
copyrite
Wizard

I think this is on purpose... she has a new release on the other side of the family (=cousins) coming out next week.

Last edited by copyrite; 01-15-2013 at 12:47 PM.