Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
fruiter
Connoisseur
fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; WISEreader N526
Hanvon WISEreader N526 + accessories + original box

I'm selling my WISEreader N526 (here is the mobileread wiki page for it) because I'm not using it at all. It's in excellent condition - I only used it for a couple of weeks in August - and I still have the original box and accessories.

It's a touch screen, 5" ereader that reads many ebook formats - PDF, EPUB, TXT, HTXT, HTML, DOC - and has character recognition.

Included are:
1. original box;
2. e-reader;
3. USB 2.0 cable;
4. handset;
5. original stylus;
6. 4GB microSD;
7. charger;
8. leather cover.

Here are some pictures of the WISEreader - ereader with leather cover: open, ereader with leather cover: closed, ereader with the latest book I was reading on it. The quality of the pictures is not great - sorry!

I'm very willing to give a link to my ebay feedback page. If you're interested in this ereader, please send me a private message - I'm not comfortable with giving out my personal details in a public thread.

Last edited by fruiter; 03-10-2011 at 11:58 AM.
fruiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #2
patatucca
patatucca began at the beginning.

Device: none
Could you perhaps post pictures of the accessories?
patatucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
petemjones
petemjones began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X50V, Literati, Kobo Touch
How much are you asking for it?
petemjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 08:22 AM   #4
fruiter
Connoisseur
fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fruiter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Hi patatucca - I have taken a photo of my ereader + accessories + box. It's attached to this message - I hope it shows, because I'm having a couple of problems with tinypic.

Hi petemjones - I sent you a private message! The price varies depending on where you live.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1104.JPG
Views:	332
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	66359  
Old 02-11-2011, 09:29 AM   #5
fruiter
Connoisseur

This WISEreader is still available!
Advert
Old 02-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #6
fruiter
Connoisseur

Just to say that the ereader is still available!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #7
fruiter
Connoisseur

I sold this e-reader! I'm going to change the thread prefix now