Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
tHeFiRsTiDioT
Random Reader of Rubbish
tHeFiRsTiDioT began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X50v, Sony PRS 505, HTC Incredible, Pocketbook IQ
Launcher Pro on the IQ

Just installed Launcher Pro on the IQ - seems to work really well. Will send out photos in a while.
One question - if anyone has done this - where do I see a list of applications? I have the Droid incredible, so normally there is a button there which pulls up all the apps.
Right now, I need to add each one of them to the home screens...
tHeFiRsTiDioT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #2
tHeFiRsTiDioT
Random Reader of Rubbish

ok - got the app drawer to work
Advert
Old 12-04-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
App drawer? Could you explain what you mean? I'm a total Android newbie.
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
App drawer is the full list of apps you have in the device. It is shown by default with a matrix of small squares.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
tHeFiRsTiDioT
Random Reader of Rubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
App drawer is the full list of apps you have in the device. It is shown by default with a matrix of small squares.
Yup, it normally shows up by default on the android dock for launcher pro.

I now have a full fledged Android tablet, with a home screen that looks like an android tablet. The PB Widget has been removed. Performance seems to be improved.
Advert
Old 12-09-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
tmg820
tmg820 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook IQ, Sony Ereader Touch PRS600
Sounds great...I want to try this. Did you install the latest version of Launcher Pro or a previous one? I see it says in the latest version description that it's for android 2.1+...or does that not matter?
tmg820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
tmg820
tmg820 began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook IQ, Sony Ereader Touch PRS600
Actually never mind. I installed the latest version and is working fine. Performance did not slow down overall...good. Also installed HomeSwitcher which allows you to switch between LauncherPro and the old Launcher.
tmg820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
tHeFiRsTiDioT
Random Reader of Rubbish

Yeah - but let me know if you see an impact on battery life. Have been having some really weird results, sometimes
Old 12-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #9
RezzZ
Connoisseur
RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.RezzZ is no ebook tyro.

Device: IQ
one tip:
download an startup manager also to disable the default homescreen widget. It still runs along with Launcher Pro
RezzZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
701, launcher pro, pocketbook iq