Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-22-2011, 11:43 AM   #1
ayjay3
A new Sigil user
ayjay3 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle paper white
Docking Book Browser

I (mistakenly) undocked the Book Browser but now I cannot re-dock it. I know the manual tells you to just move it up against the main window and it will do so, but I cannot get it to re-dock. Am I missing something or is it an 'issue'
ayjay3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
On the version I'm using, 0.4.2 on linux, there is a small icon on the top right corner that looks like two stacked rectangles. Clicking that toggles between docked and undocked.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
You can also double click the title bar on most platforms to redock.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:02 AM   #4
ayjay3
A new Sigil user

Thanks st_albert but on my version that icon is no longer there once undocked.
Old 11-25-2011, 04:02 AM   #5
ayjay3
A new Sigil user

That's great and it worked perfectly ! Thank you. user_none
Advert