Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
How the heck does the diags work?

I am interested in developing a special diags image for debricking, but for that, I was wondering where the entire ui scrps are. If they are not scripts but a c app, I am out of luck. But othewise...
aditya3098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
its a big old startup script.

basically it's the main (seperates) upstart(s) mangling into one "big" DIAGS_UPSTART script. I forget the actual name but Geekmaster has mentioned it a few times...

and also if you check the threads where I was attempting to make my DIAGS SSH not be fubarred it is in there too somewhere.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey!!! arent you supposed to be doing exams ?

And wheres my softfloat minecarft dammit!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 02-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
aditya3098
Guru
aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aditya3098 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Hey!!! arent you supposed to be doing exams ?

And wheres my softfloat minecarft dammit!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
They are practically done. Can you give me the sources for minecraft?
Old 02-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #5
aditya3098
Guru

I just looked and the script and found it inturn starts an elf called /opt/factory/system_diags. Grrr
Old 02-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
twobob

GAH!!! that's not very nice then Have to slap something together yourself therefore.

http://pi.minecraft.net/?page_id=14 is the only reference I found so far.. perhaps I will have to go begging to mojang.

Good luck in the exams!
Old 02-24-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
aditya3098
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
GAH!!! that's not very nice then Have to slap something together yourself therefore.

http://pi.minecraft.net/?page_id=14 is the only reference I found so far.. perhaps I will have to go begging to mojang.

Good luck in the exams!
Thanks. Will look into that.