Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-21-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
readable
readable began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Problem downloading to Micro SD card with Nook

Had a trouble having Calibre read my Micro SD card. Solved the problem. This is what happened and how I solved.

When I first bought my Nook, I didn't have a memory and Calibre worked flawlessly. When I got my memory card, Calibre would not put anything on the memory only main memory. I also noticed that my memory card was being seen as the main memory and the Micro SD memory was seen as the nook's memory.

I decided to delete the nook off my XP Windows laptop. I went into the device control panel and deleted anything Nook and memory card. Restart my laptop and plugged in my Nook. My laptop reloaded all the drivers and now Calibre reads everything properly.

I hope this is helpful.
Mike
readable is offline   Reply With Quote