Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-10-2007, 01:06 PM   #1
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Fed-Ex email anyone?

so then .. I ordered my Cybook 31st October and was really hoping that today would be the day of shipping ..

Unfortunately, it's now 6pm here and I've heard absolutely nothing from Fed-Ex so will go ahead and assume it won't ship today ..

Just wondering if anyone else has had any kind of info today? ..

feeling a little eeyore-ish now

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
leeloo
multipass
leeloo began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen 3
No email, but 9th November, so I guess late this week is the best I can hope for. I wish there was something constructive I could do in the mean time...
leeloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 03:02 PM   #3
M.H.
Connoisseur
M.H. doesn't litterM.H. doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3, iPad
I received an email from FedEx at 15:46 saying that my Cybook had been shipped today. The tracking link says it will be delivered before midday tomorrow. It was ordered 31st October (3603).
M.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:09 PM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hurrah! - Congratulations M.H.

The flood gates have opened!!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:35 PM   #5
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H. View Post
I received an email from FedEx at 15:46 saying that my Cybook had been shipped today. The tracking link says it will be delivered before midday tomorrow. It was ordered 31st October (3603).
thanks MH .. i ordered mine on the 31st also and the order number is 3771 .. hoping hoping hoping mine too is on it's way!

Loopy
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #6
mip
mip began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook 3Gen
Just got my tracking number!!! Yes! Should receive it here in Canada by Wednesday.
mip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:18 PM   #7
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Lucky guys! I hope mine will come at least this week. I should never have sold my Sony Reader before I get my Cybook. Now I miss the little rascal.
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:30 PM   #8
Loopy65
Groupie

PHEW!!! it's on it's way at last! ... went after the 'fed-ex cut off ' time .. left france about 30 mins ago .. showing that it will get here on the 13th .. would rather have it tomorrow but at least it's on it's way at last!!!

Hoping all those waiting start to get notes from Fe-Ex soon!

Loopy
Old 12-10-2007, 04:32 PM   #9
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
PHEW!!! it's on it's way at last!
Excellent news!!
Are you staying up all night to track it?
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:47 PM   #10
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
PHEW!!! it's on it's way at last! ... went after the 'fed-ex cut off ' time .. left france about 30 mins ago .. showing that it will get here on the 13th .. would rather have it tomorrow but at least it's on it's way at last!!!

Hoping all those waiting start to get notes from Fe-Ex soon!

Loopy

Great news! But why M.H. gets it in one day and you in two days?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:53 PM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Perhaps it depends what flight it's on. Presumably there's a certain "cut off" for arrival time in the UK if it's to be delivered that same day.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:56 PM   #12
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
Great news! But why M.H. gets it in one day and you in two days?
i wondered the same thing (while pouting about it!) and then realised that i live in the boonies .. Lord only knows where the nearest Fed-Ex anything is to me! lol ..

Loopy
Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #13
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Excellent news!!
Are you staying up all night to track it?
lol dont! .. maybe tomorrow night *grin* .. nah i have kids of 6 and 3 i gotta grab my sleep when i can! ..

hoping you get your number sooooooon!!

Loopy
Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #14
diabloNL
Gadget Force®

So it's your own fault.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #15
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL View Post
So it's your own fault.
hehehe .. well yup i spose it is when you put it like that ..
i spose there has to be some pay-back for the low crime rate, living by the ocean, slow (ish) pace of life etc etc ..

Loopy