Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-08-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
TiiaSugarFree
TiiaSugarFree began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
My SugarFree Project (a KDP e-book)

Hi everyone! I hope I'm not in the wrong place - this is a place where we can promote our own books, right?

I recently published an e-book through KDP and it's still available for a free download (ending January 11) if anyone is interested.

The book, My Sugar-Free Project, is a guide for giving up sugar - but not like all the other guides out there. In my experience, giving up sugar still allows us to follow a norm-core (albeit sugar-free) diet and not worry about all the calculations etc. that are usually linked to giving up sugar.

My Sugar-Free Project is a funny, personal and yet very informative journal about giving up sugar from a hardcore sugar craver I used to be.

Happy New Year everyone!

http://www.amazon.com/My-Sugar-Free-...2275144&sr=1-1
TiiaSugarFree is offline   Reply With Quote