Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #31
sportourer1
Writer
sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sportourer1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It was bad enough getting onto Smashwords and they distribute to all the big players other than Amazon anyhow.
sportourer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 01:02 PM   #32
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Jumpingjack and Jeffreyross, I think it's what Seth Godin calls 'sneezers'. He's an internet guru and in his book, the ideas virus, he talks about basically coming up with something really good, finding people who are zealously interested in having something like your product and then once they've bought it they'll enjoy it so much they'll sell it for you.

That's what I want to do but it's happening very slowly. It might be down to my lack of time, too as I'm a stay at home parent with a two year old.

And Sportourer1 I hear you about all the formatting, everyone's hoops are different. Sigh.

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert