Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 11-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
moondog
Enthusiast
moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Book Blog Tours

Has anyone had any level of success launching their book in a book blog tour? I'm finding it difficult to get started and with a new release just a couple of weeks out, i'd love to figure out this networking opportunity. If you've had success, please offer help, and links to blogs that agreed to announce your book to their audience.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
I've honestly never even heard of a book blog tour. I can pretty much guess what it is by its name, but can you describe one for us anyways?
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2010, 06:17 PM   #3
hollyahook
hollyahook began at the beginning.

Device: none
I think Bookpumper.com will do them. I could be wrong, though. I haven't tried it yet.
hollyahook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:57 AM   #4
bookPumper
bookPumper began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyahook View Post
I think Bookpumper.com will do them. I could be wrong, though. I haven't tried it yet.
Hullo there,

We actually don't do blog tours. We only review books we like. And we don't charge authors for reviews/interviews.

Moondog, can I have a link to your book? Or you can send a sample here:

http://bookpumper.com/about/

Paul
bookPumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book blog tour, on-line, promotion