Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-13-2014, 01:07 AM   #436
Buber
Buber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheeseBuber can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Hmm.. i downgraded to 3.2 and all works. Guess this might be the reason.
Buber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:46 PM   #437
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buber View Post
I DO like the coolreader, and I would prefer to use it over the standard reader. But - and this is serious but for me - my Aura HD will not go to sleep. Not with cover, not by button. When I exit teh launcher it seems that it has those commends somewhere in memory, because it wil go to sleep few times. As well, the light button does not work while in coolreader but setting the light via setup works.
I have the same problem.

Downgraded to 3.2 and the buttons work, but the suspend touch zone still doesn't.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #438
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I have the same non-sleep issue with my Kobo Glo running firmware 3.3.0 and both "1.2.6.37" and "1.2.6.39". I had the same result with "start menu" installed and uninstalled.

I have sent the launcher log file to sergeyvl12 using the email listed on his website.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:00 PM   #439
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I have the same non-sleep issue with my Kobo Glo running firmware 3.3.0 and both "1.2.6.37" and "1.2.6.39". I had the same result with "start menu" installed and uninstalled.

I have sent the launcher log file to sergeyvl12 using the email listed on his website.
Thanks, Justy. I'll take a look into this problem this weekend.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:51 PM   #440
ipse
Connoisseur
ipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Arc 10HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Any chance you will find time to look into adding dictionaries
I'm always torn between CR and KOreader and keep going back to the later for dictionary support. Not that is 100% useful...
ipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 01:04 AM   #441
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipse View Post
Any chance you will find time to look into adding dictionaries
I'm always torn between CR and KOreader and keep going back to the later for dictionary support. Not that is 100% useful...
Yes. I'll do it.
Old 06-29-2014, 11:03 AM   #442
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
I've fix this problem.

You can find the fix in the fw-3.3.0-fix directory.

NOTE1: that to receive events from the buttons/sleep cover I need to kill nickel before running launcher
NOTE2: after exit from launcher the eReader is rebooted.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:53 PM   #443
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
I installed the fix on top of version 6.39 and it works great! Thanks for your work!
Will I need to apply the fix after each version update?
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 AM   #444
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I installed the fix on top of version 6.39 and it works great! Thanks for your work!
Will I need to apply the fix after each version update?
No. This fix will be integrated into the next build.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:35 AM   #445
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Hi!

Version 1.2.6.40 is released. The new application "dictionary" is added (see release notes). The next step will be integration of the dictionary into the CoolReader.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #446
ipse
Connoisseur
ipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than momipse loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo Aura, Arc 10HD
Quote:
Hi!

Version 1.2.6.40 is released. The new application "dictionary" is added (see release notes). The next step will be integration of the dictionary into the CoolReader.
Can't wait to get home and try...thanks Sergey!
ipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #447
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Fantastic Sergey, many thanks!

Quote:
Hi!

paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:06 PM   #448
deathclaw
deathclaw began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO TOUCH N905B
Hi , sergeyvl12
Will the Cool Reader support the chinese laguage?
and Cool Reader seems can not open the 15M large txt , it cause halt
deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:59 PM   #449
exachillus
Banned
exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook
Hi

I cannot get fonts to show up in CoolReader ;( I copied them to multiple places like the root, vlavsoft folder .kobo folder without any success. However Koreader just recognizes the fonts fine form same places.

Any recommendations to fix it?

I am on AuraHD 3.3.0

thanks
exachillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #450
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathclaw View Post
Hi , sergeyvl12
Will the Cool Reader support the chinese laguage?
and Cool Reader seems can not open the 15M large txt , it cause halt
deathclaw,

Please give me the sample:
1. chinese text;
2. the 15M large txt