Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-21-2008, 07:15 PM   #16
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Some of the magazines offer content that you can subscribe to on their web sites. In that case you can whip up a recipe for calibre and sync it up to your Reader. Don't have a Sony Reader? That's ok, no one is perfect. Just work with Kovid to write up a driver for calibre and wala---instant magazine goodness.

I would like to see color e-ink magazines as well, but i know that's not a reality for quite a while.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote