Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #121
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Where do we send the care packages?

I like it, is there a second nozzle that shoots barbecue sauce as well?
do they put snow in care packages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I think there's an app for that.

kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 04:03 PM   #122
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Take it easy poohbear. I'm your friend and I made something to protect you from fire.

And here's something to help you sit and relax.

And don't get nervous. That's just a typo. It should read - NON STICK POULTRY RESTING STAND

On a sad note
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:48 PM   #123
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
You can take your roasting/resting stand and shove it! You know where!

Errrmm....what spf is that sauce? I'm very delicate!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:27 PM   #124
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What a rude chicken!

You probably don't want it anyway. It wasn't very comfortable when I sat on it.

But the sauce you definitely need. It's vary tasty and will protect you from flame throwers, ovens, and hot coals.

Come on over and try it. I'll get the BBQ grill started to prove to you that nothing can harm you with my special sauce coating on.

And I've got lots of tasty corn.

Here little chicky. Come on over. Mmmm, tasty corn. Mmmmm
Old 08-30-2010, 07:31 PM   #125
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sorry - just finished dinner. I'll have to take a rain check on that tasty corn! And it's too hot to "test drive" the grill - you'll just have to wait with that "special" coating test until fall weather I fear.
Old 08-30-2010, 07:54 PM   #126
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh my - that corn looks SO tasty! Maybe if I wear a disguise, nobody will recognize me and try to grill me:

So far so good, munch, munch, munch, munch.
Wonder if they're serving beer?
Old 08-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #127
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Take it easy poohbear. I'm your friend and I made something to protect you from fire.

And here's something to help you sit and relax.

And don't get nervous. That's just a typo. It should read - NON STICK POULTRY RESTING STAND

On a sad note
Resting stand? Protection from fire?
Your deceit does not go unnoticed! You are on notice, sir!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #128
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:47 PM   #129
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Give them what they want, Pooh.
A picture of you.
In assless chaps.
They need to see your nuggets.
In barbecue sauce.
Can't you feel their lust?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:02 PM   #130
SameOldStory
My True Self

KENNY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!!!

I'm trying to reduce the population of killer chickens (in a natural and fun way), and you're giving inspiration to the enemy!

Hay, does anyone know what Kenny really looks like? Has anybody seen him eating at a KFC? Have you tried to give him some chicken soup and he said "No"?

If anyone lives near Kenny, I want you to sneak over to his house and peek thru his window at night to see if he has feathers under his PJs. Just because a traitorous plastic surgeon could have given him a handsome human face doesn't mean that he is human.
Old 08-30-2010, 11:13 PM   #131
SameOldStory
My True Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Resting stand? Protection from fire?
Your deceit does not go unnoticed! You are on notice, sir!
Look April H. It's all a misunderstanding.

And that post above is just a joke. Ha ha ha ha. Just a joke.

I like chicken a lot. Nothing like having a lot of chickens at a corn BBQ.

Come on down next Saturday and we'll burry the hatchet. What do you say?

I've even got a stash of Columbian corn if you want. Don't be a little, tender, chicken. Come on, we'll party hardy. You just have to be there with a few non-violent chicken friends before 12.

Just between you and me, I think that the little feller might not be so nice under all those yellow feathers. Don't you, bubby?
Old 08-31-2010, 09:22 AM   #132
poohbear_nc
Now what?

And just where (or in whom) will you be burying that hatchet? Ehhh???
Old 08-31-2010, 09:27 AM   #133
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Chicken soup is not an abomination. This thread however is.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 09:45 AM   #134
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Hey - SameOldStory - do you grill penguins too? Got one for you! Freshly washed - ready for the sauce!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:50 AM   #135
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Penguin tastes like oily chicken smeared with anchovies.

Yum.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote