Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-03-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
mgm1979
Zealot
mgm1979 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage eDGe
Digital Magazine Subscriptions

I'm probably jumping the gun a bit, since my eDGe won't be here until sometime in February...but I'm curious, and anxious.

How does the whole digizine scene work on devices like the eDGe? I mean, the Kindle I get - you get newspapers and magazines delivered wirelessy "while you sleep" b/c its connected to an online store/account which tracks all the "ones and zeros" that say you have a subscription.

Right now, the Entourage store is extremely limited...and I've done rough Google searches to seek out non-store-associated subscriptions - either I'm missing something, or don't quite understand how it all works. Where does one get such subscriptions without having a big name store behind their device (Kindle, Nook, Sony)...or do they?
mgm1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
If crime and/or SF/Fantasy magazines interest you, "Fictionwise" have a good range available. You simply download them in whatever format you prefer, and transfer to your device via USB.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert