Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #31
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
I wasn't aware, thanks for putting me onto them! I will be checking it out!
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:04 PM   #32
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Baldwin Park is New Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by omro View Post
Interesting... I've just checked my parcel tracking from newegg.ca which says my Pocket Pro is enroute to me from "BALDWIN PARK, CA, US" - is that where Astak are?

If so, does that mean I'm likely to have one of the more recent Pocket Pros that don't suffer from the paint issues?
Dear omro:

Astak is in San Jose, California, in Northern California. Baldwin Park is in Southern California.

However, we swapped out ALL of the old inventory at New Egg for known good... so please rest assured you will be fine!

Just please concentrate on four things:

1. Recharge it when you get it... fully!
2. Read the FAQ sheet on www.theEZreader.com under "support" and do the latest Firmware Upgrades on the website.
3. Remember that the battery life charge meter is a guide. Recharge when it gets down to a little below half charge.
4. You are about to fall in love with a great device!

Last edited by Robertb; 12-03-2009 at 06:07 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2009, 06:11 PM   #33
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Please... do NOT wait!!

Dear All:

Word of mouth and desire of spouses is working. We are getting hit with a lot of orders.

We warned about 6 days ago that we would be running out. We still have some but we seriously are running low.

Also, remember we still have the "A Christmas Carol Gift Pack" for those in North America: www.astak.com/charity. That is the Pocket PRO with some swell additionals!!

Just, please, move quickly before we run out!! It may be mid-January before we get another shipment!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote