Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 05:45 AM   #1
ceto
ceto began at the beginning.

Device: iliad
please help me with these questions

Hello ebook users,

I am a student at the HVA of Amsterdam and i'm doing research about the iliad. This research contains some market research for the iliad. I'm trying to find the average ebook user.

If you like to help me, then please answer the questions below, it will just take a few minutes.

The answers are not for commercial use.

questions:

1) what's your age?
2) are you a male or a female?
3) are you educated? (what kind of education? high school, college...)
4) do you work?
- yes
- no
- no, I am a student
5) are you financial:
- under average
- average
- above average
6) How often do you use the iliad?
- daily
- weekly
- monthly
- rarely
7) why did you buy an iliad? (for whick applycation)
8 ) what do you do with the iliad mostly? (which applycation)
9) where doe you use the iliad mostly? (which place)
10) are you satisfied with your ebook?

* which of ebook do you own?

please post your answers in a reply or email them to: ceto.e4@gmail.com

the results will be published at this forum,

thank you for your time
ceto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:03 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Hmmm

You claim to do a study for school and want people to send their emails to an gmail account? I would definitly be suspicious about that....
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
he also said you could post them here...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:37 AM   #4
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Hmmm

You claim to do a study for school and want people to send their emails to an gmail account? I would definitly be suspicious about that....
By all love, I would also not post even my students acount address on the internet... I'm not hot for 1000oooo... spam messages a day. gmail has most excellent filtering tough, so I use my gmail adress also for public web exposure, but give my private/work/student account only to specific people...

Otherwise *must refrain from critizing questionnaire*

Last edited by axel77; 09-18-2008 at 09:43 AM.
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
ericshliao
Guru
ericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enoughericshliao will become famous soon enough

Device: Dell X51v; iLiad v2
To ceto,
Perhpaps you should make a online questionaire for iLiad users to help you without revealing their email address to you or personal info in the forum.
ericshliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-18-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceto View Post
1) what's your age?
It's the numerical representation of how long I've been alive.

Quote:
2) are you a male or a female?
Yes.

Quote:
3) are you educated?
Partly.

Quote:
4) do you work?
No, I'm broken.

Quote:
5) are you financial:
I'm human. The twenty dollar bill in my pocket is financial, but he didn't want to take the survey.

Quote:
6) How often do you use the iliad?
Every time I want to read something on it.

Quote:
7) why did you buy an iliad?
Because I wanted one. It was either buy it or steal it, so I decided to buy it.

Quote:
8 ) what do you do with the iliad mostly?
Read things on it.

Quote:
9) where doe you use the iliad mostly? (which place)
In my hands.

Quote:
10) are you satisfied with your ebook?
No, it's a little small.

Quote:
* which of ebook do you own?
Both of them.

Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
ceto
ceto began at the beginning.

thank you very much shaggy, your answers are of great value for my investigation.

please just help me, if you dont want to email me then you can just post the answers.

thank you
ceto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #8
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceto View Post
thank you very much shaggy, your answers are of great value for my investigation.
Just having some fun.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:13 AM   #9
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

2 hints to get more responds:

* Spellcheck your questionaire, when almost every line contains a spelling error, it hardly looks professional.

* Use an online survey tool. I used Surveymonkey in the past for simple things, the free version is limited, but you should get around that if you are creataive. Here is a good list: http://zaidlearn.blogspot.com/2008/0...tools-1st.html

Otherwise at least in my city universities offer very good online surveytools for free for their students. Maybe you school does also?
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:41 AM   #10
Adam B.
Addicted to Porting
Adam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the roughAdam B. is a jewel in the rough

Device: iRex iLiad, Nokia 770, Samsung i760
I threw a questionnaire together on Google spreadsheets:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewf...pkyZBWGLojiPfw

To View the raw data: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...pkyZBWGLojiPfw
To View the graphs: http://spreadsheets.google.com/gform...gridId=0#chart
Adam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #11
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Adam B, its very kind of you to prepare the questionnaire to help ceto.
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote