Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #1666
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Cover Reveal for upcoming Prosthetic Amalgams II on my Mansions of the Mind Blog:

http://mansionsofthemind.blogspot.co...algams-ii.html
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:07 AM   #1667
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My flash fiction story Joy is published today at 365 Tomorrows

EnJOY!
Old 08-15-2016, 08:55 AM   #1668
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic
SciFiWriter began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tab 4 7"
Talking Bill Parker Author Interview

On Saturday, August 13th, I was interviewed for the live TV show Chautauqua Sunrise. That interview was put up on YouTube. I would be very pleased to invite you all to go for a looksee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFcRFw3l1uU

It was the fastest 43 minutes of live TV I ever did.
It was the only 43 minutes of live TV I ever did.
Thanks for letting me share this with you.
SciFiWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 08:58 AM   #1669
kennyc

I posted an older story from Prosthetic Amalgams on my Mansions of the mind blog.

The Spark of Life

Enjoy!
Old 08-15-2016, 07:34 PM   #1670
kennyc

and a new piece Separated at Birth on The Bleeding Edge
Old 08-16-2016, 12:15 AM   #1671
Anna Drake
Zealot
Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anna Drake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I redid my website today. I think I like it.
Anna Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 05:43 AM   #1672
Kyle Connor
Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kyle Connor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I have this cool website that teaches you to write better essays. I'm sharing this coz it's very helpful for students looking for inspiration to write their college essays.
(Not an essay writing service. We believe in making better writers.)
Kyle Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 07:03 AM   #1673
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic

The FiveMoons Website

I would like to kindly invite all of the members here to visit my website

You will find it here: FiveMoons.org

I would also like to invite you all to my humble Facebook page:
Bill Parker's Fivemoonsyfy Facebook page.

Just come for a looksee. Friend me. Enjoy.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:07 PM   #1674
danlai
danlai began at the beginning.

Thumbs up [Highly recommended] AirRead - Reads aloud news web pages and ebooks (free app)

It automatically downloads the linked news articles found on a web page and reads them aloud one by one.

View on appstore

Steps:
1. Open a web page using AirRead's browser, play "Linked articles"
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2748.PNG
Views:	308
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	151568

2. It starts to speak when a page is ready.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2752.PNG
Views:	298
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	151569 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2753.PNG
Views:	353
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	151570

You can copy ePub/text files to the app thru iCloud and turns the ebooks to audiobooks.

I "read" news while walking to my office. Its a great free tool!
danlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 05:58 AM   #1675
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:20 AM   #1676
OneStopFiction
OneStopFiction began at the beginning.

OneStopFiction: A new website for authors and readers

Hello all my name is Kent Bax and I'm one of the co-founders for www.onestopfiction.com

Its a new author discovery and promotional platform that has just launched with the objective of helping to promote new and upcoming indie authors and better showcases their works to readers.

From a readers perspective we thus offer a wide range of free and well priced e-books for them to purchase,covering a multitude of different genres.

Additionally we're offering 30 free books on signup which have been offered by our indie authors.

so head on over to www.onestopfiction.com
or visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/onestopfiction/
or Twitter at: https://twitter.com/OneStopFiction1

Additionally feel free to message or email me directly about any questions you may have.

Regards
Kent Bax
OneStopFiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #1677
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #1678
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
website deisgn

Need a new site? Got a problem with your existing site? Want to add a feature like a mailing list?

I can help.

I have a decade of experience blogging on and supporting Wordpress, and I can help you get your site running right or help you build a new one.

http://the-digital-reader.com/wordpress-support-design/
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:05 AM   #1679
kennyc

Joy (from Prosthetic Amalgams II) posted on Mansions of the Mind.

EnJOY!
Old 11-25-2016, 07:21 AM   #1680
SciFiWriter
SciFi-natic

Wink The Outworld, A Witers Forum

Fellow writers,

I have just started a new forum, the Outworlds.

Please come and join in the conversation. It is a place to share your wealth of experience or learn from others. The choice is yours. It will become what you make it. Right now, there are sections for science fiction, fantasy, and horror, but I will create as many new forum sections as we need to make the members happy and grow the forum.

Thank you for your kind support, and please come for a look-see.

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing